Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You're invited!!..... to my pity party

Geeze this school stuff is hard.  Every morning I wake up and think "oh no."  My body is punishing me with a spray of canker sores, infections, and exhaustion.  If this is what the working world of Speech Therapy is like, I want none of it.  But I guess I won't find out till I have spent two years and 30 grand on an education.  I'm just trying to take it one day at a time, but I'm still behind a week on SOAP notes, reports, goals/methods, self evaluations, etc, etc.... Needless to say, the flood gates are about to let loose any day now.  If anyone has a remote control to my life, please push the fast forward button to about a year from right now.    



3 comments:

  1. Angie, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a rough time! You're right. Just take it one day at a time. And when you feel like running away from it all, just come down here and hang out with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh gotta love SOAP notes.. I have to do those too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANG-IE ANG-IE she's our (wo)man...
    If she can't do it, NOBODY can!!
    Hang in there, I know you've got this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete